Who are you? Tell us a little about yourself? Maybe something that would surprise us :)My name is Jacob Garcia and I was born and raised in Houston Texas, and this may come to a shock to some people based on my area but I love to play ice hockey!
How long have you been a Behemoth member and how did you hear about us?I have been a Behemoth member for one year and I heard about it due to my sister coming before me.
What are some of your proudest accomplishments since starting with us? (this can be physical, mental, emotional, don’t just think inside the gym, this can be anything you truly feel great about!)Ever since joining the Behemoth I have dropped down from 196 pounds to 136, It has also impacted me in the sport of hockey as I’ve had more doors open up for me due to my increase of physical shape.
Talk a little bit about your journey, who were you or what were you struggling with before starting with Behemoth and who are you now since being a part of this gym culture and community?I feel like I went from being a little boy that dealt with a lack of physical endurance in hockey to now being an elite athlete.
What is your favorite part about Behemoth and what keeps you coming back?I really appreciate the community and culture and how everyone pushes each other to their fullest potential.
What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone just starting out with Behemoth or maybe hesitant in starting out?That the journey will be long and hard, as it always is, but what they say is that it’s more about the journey and not the destination. Once you start to see progress you will also start to see one of the biggest smiles on your face.
1. My hidden talent is?Ice Hockey
2. My favorite movement at BGYM is?Power cleans
3. #Breakfastcrew, #Brunchcrew, or #Cocktail crew?#Breakfastcrew
4. I have yet to, but have always wanted to?Play on team USA
5. When I’m not working on my fitness at BGYM, I like to?Play Ice Hockey
6. I would love to see Coach ________ do ___________?I would love to see Coach Trevor do a max power clean
7. Beast mode engaged when this song comes on during my workout?Gasoline