Who are you? Tell us a little about yourself? Maybe something that would surprise us :)I am Adrian Longoria, husband, and father of 3 awesome kids. I just turned 45 and my oldest daughter is engaged to be married this December!!
How long have you been a Behemoth member and how did you hear about us?Uhh.. Not sure how long I have been a member, but it is between 1 and 2yrs. I don’t live too far from the gym so I have seen it many times driving by.
What are some of your proudest accomplishments since starting with us? (this can be physical, mental, emotional, don’t just think inside the gym, this can be anything you truly feel great about!)Ok so Behemoth has gotten me back into functional fitness again and it really provides that challenge needed to sometimes (most times) make all other things easy that week. The work truly builds a strong body, and if you push yourself a strong mentality as well.
Talk a little bit about your journey, who were you or what were you struggling with before starting with Behemoth and who are you now since being a part of this gym culture and community?What initially spurred the decision to start at Behemoth was the dullness of the gym routine. I have in the past done functional fitness/CrossFit and I really wanted to find a gym that could provide that workout style. Since joining Behemoth, I have begun to enjoy working out again and I am starting to see the physical and mental toughness show itself in everyday life.
What is your favorite part about Behemoth and what keeps you coming back?I would say that the members are what keep me coming back. All are inviting and encouraging. There is truly a sense of family and fellowship in the gym.
What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone just starting out with Behemoth or maybe hesitant in starting out?Just starting out, stick with it, move slow and enjoy the gains : ) Hesitant to start, I know the feeling. Everybody has their reasons for hesitation, but what got me to pull the trigger were my kids. I know that health is wealth and that I needed to make the investment not just for me but for them too.
1. My hidden talent is?I like to snack on raw onion. The talent is keeping that hidden ; )
2. My favorite movement at BGYM is?Split Squat
3. #Breakfastcrew, #Brunchcrew, or #Cocktail crew?#Breakfatcrew & #Cocktailcrew
4. I have yet to, but have always wanted to?Streak across the field at a major sporting event.
5. When I’m not working on my fitness at BGYM, I like to?Relax and watch a movie with the kids.
6. I would love to see Coach ________ do ___________?I would like to see all coaches do the latest TikTok dance challenge.
7. Beast mode engaged when this song comes on during my workout?Maniac - don’t act like you don't know…